Thursday, March 7, 2013

All of my Tetris skills have finally paid off.

T-minus one day to Disney World! Nothing can be left to the last minute, because we take precautions to acknowledge every possible contingency. (Courtney would like it to be noted that she does not worry about such things.) Consequently, the night before means it is time to pack the car! I was very nervous that there would be enough cubic feet to fit all of our camping gear and Walmart purchases (see previous post). After Robert finished clearing out his car full of memories from his past two years, I began fitting together all of our various supplies into the trunk of our car. I am surprised by how roomy the Altima trunk was, for there appears to be enough space that the backseat passengers won't have to be crammed into the trunk with tent stakes and large vats of peanut butter.

I can't wait to leave for Disney tomorrow! DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY!

My excellent car-packing/Tetris skills

No comments:

Post a Comment