Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hour Eleven: South of the Border

Yay for my first post!

Colleen and Courtney passed out again, so Zach and I have been trying to entertain ourselves. We discovered that I've been wearing women's sunglasses for the past three years. They look nice, they were cheap, so who cares? NOT THIS GUY!

There are so many billboards in North Carolina! They'd be cooler if they advertised something other than the "South of the Border" hotel/campground/truck stop/restaurant thing and clean restrooms or showers at the next truck stop. We're tempted to stop and see what really happens "South of the Border," but it probably won't end well.

ENTHUSIASM CHECK:

Zach: 8.5- he's still feeling pretty good, but the girls are sleeping and I'm concentrating on this post so conversation has died down.
Robert: 9- my butt still hurts, but YAY FOR FIRST BLOG POST!
Colleen and Courtney: 0- enthusiasm doesn't exist when you're sleeping!

Courtney just woke up because her "I-need-to-write-a-blog-post" alarm went off, but I'm on op of things now.

Eight hours remain!

No comments:

Post a Comment