Friday, March 15, 2013

Hour Eleven: Story time!

It's been very quite in the car up until five minutes ago. Because Zach is needy, he asked me to tell him a story. Even though I spent a semester telling stories, I didn't have enough energy to make one up on the spot. Colleen then decided to tell a story about a boy named Robert who never paid attention. Courtney then told a story of a troll named Hohn— the Hohn Troll.

Naturally, I was offended by these awful stories and pouted about how awful my friends were being to me! Courtney then changed the troll's name to Pillow Troll and Colleen told a story of an amazing boy named Robert Hohn who was loved by everyone!

Nothing else happened during the last hour, but I did start playing Hunter Hayes for everyone's listening pleasure.

CHECK!

Zach: Yeah?... Just as a side note, I always said "Robert" before doing a check earlier, not "Hey, Robert."
Courtney: HARHARHARHAR
Colleen: Are we there yet??
Robert: ONE MORE HOUR!

Also, I apologize for this awful post. We're all past the point of exhaustion.

I'll be sure to let y'all know when we arrive to our hotel!

No comments:

Post a Comment