Friday, March 15, 2013

Hour Seven: Cosmo!

After two stops, we've finally made it to South Carolina. Little Miss Colleen and Courtney fell asleep, even though they were WIDE awake five minutes ago!! While they were awake, Courtney read aloud our horoscopes from that Cosmo magazine. All of them were creepily relevant to each of our lives- except for Zach's.

Now that Colleen and Courtney are asleep, I've been doing some homework like a good boy. I've been trying to keep Zach entertained, but haven't been doing a very good job.

While we were still in Georgia, we saw some neat-o helicopter being towed by tiny little pick-up truck.

Zach: ".... I am the very model of a modern major general."
Courtney: **chirp cricket chirp**
Colleen: 💤💤💤
Robert: "Oh, how I've missed Next to Normal!"

Until next time, my friends. ✌

No comments:

Post a Comment